- 50000.00 - 100000.00 INR
Vickers Hardness Tester
Vickers Hardness Tester is simple & accurate in design. It is suitable for measuring the hardness of precision metallic parts with wide testing range from soft to hard & their accurate results are widely acclaimed. These testers strictly conform to 15:1754-1968.
- Standard Test Block - 1 pc.
- Diamond Penetrator - 1 pc.
- Weights -1 set.
- Flat Anvil - 1 pc.
- Vee-type Anvil (Small and Big) - 1 pc. each
- Spanners - 1 set.
- Electric cord - 1 pc.
- Instruction Manual - 1 book
- Tiny indentation allows testing of a precision finished parts.
- Thin sheet metal are perfectly tested. Because applied load is very small.
- Motorised loading and unloading cycle.
- Built-in projection screen to get accurate results.
- Same hardness number is obtained on the same specimen, regardless of the load applied.
- Wide testing range, from soft metal such as lead, upto the hardest, like hardened steel.
- Test Loads5,10,20,30,50Kg.
- Magnification of optical projection70X
- Max. Test Height (mm.)200
- Scale least count(mm.)0.001
- Depth of throat (mm.)133
- Dimensions of Machine (mm.)L585 x W290 x H860
- Weight (Approx)73 kg.
- Power Supply220V AC, 50Hz, 1-Phase
- 100 Per Week
- 5-7 Days
- All India
B No. 51, Rama Road Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, 110015, India