- 450000 INR
Abrasive cutter is rugged, sturdy and designed to cut Metallurgical Samples to optimal quality consistently and safely . Cutting Wheel spindle is connected with motor shaft by pulley and belt mechanism. The movement of cutting wheel towards the specimen is applied by handle fixed with motor base pivot spindle and the cutter unit is balanced by springs for smooth Chop Type/ Automatic movement. Corrosion resistant window. Cooling by two high flow water jets to provide optimum cooling. Large (25mm) drain, re-circulation coolant tank with 30-100LTR. Capacity Working on 440 volts, AC main supply with coolant tank of sufficient capacity.
- Heavy duty sectioning machine for large cross sections, irregular components, in short time.
- Cutting wheel swings also with the oscillation movement for faster large sectioning than the chop type.
- Heavy duty motor is provided 10/15 HP 3 phase.
- Machine is covered with powder coated sheets or stainless steel sheets.
- Specially designed heavy steel vice to hold any kind of piece.
- Absolute minimal deformation, cool & burn-free sample production.
- Large and effective coolant delivery with adjustable focused vains fitted on wheel guard.
- Coolant circulation system is provided with suitable filtering arrangement.
- Double light attachments system is provided for clean and accurate cutting of samples.
- Large viewing window to monitor the cutting operation.
- Operation Manually/Automatic moving motor to cut the sample.
- Cutting Operation :- By manual/Automatic cutt-off wheel.
- Cutting Motor Power :- 10/15H.P,3 Phase.
- Coolant Motor Power :- Tullu Pump.
- Cutt-Off Wheel Speed :- 1440 RPM.
- Cutting Wheel :- 350 x 2.5 x 31.75
- Cutting Capacity :- Upto 150mm.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
B No. 51, Rama Road Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, 110015, India